Milestone libobby 0.2.0
- This version is *not* protocol compatible to 0.1.0!
- New features (in no particular order):
- Better win32 network handling
- Many internal improvements
- Adjusted to the new features available in net6 (depends on 1.1.0)
- Document synchronisation on request
- Global session passwords
- Basic user authentication to protect the nickname
- Localisation through GNU gettext
- Changes in the build system:
- New dependency on GNU MP: The GNU multi precision arithmetic library provides big integers which are used to secure the password transmission on the wire.
- New optional dependency on `howl': The howl library is used to provide local network service publishing and discover through Zeroconf.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.