Ticket #162 (closed defect: fixed)
Gobby crashes when pasting text
|Reported by:||philippreichart@…||Owned by:||armin|
|Cc:||Launchpad Bug:||Bug 47488|
Description (last modified by phil) (diff)
Gobby 0.3.0 (Linux) crashes when pasting into a document text that either starts or ends with an empty line.
Steps to reproduce:
- join or host an obby session
- create a document
- enter some text like "foo\n\nbar"
- go to beginning of line 2 (the empty line)
- press CTRL+SHIFT+END to select everything up to the end of the document
- copy or cut, then paste from clipboard
- Gobby crashes with a segmentation fault
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.