Ticket #60 (closed defect: fixed)
Change of user colour
|Reported by:||phil||Owned by:||phil|
The user colour should be changeable from within the session.
- The host has to change the colour of the user (e.g. through a call to a method of obby::user)
- Send it to the client (e.g. obby_user_colour:34:23:12)
- obby::buffer must be able to interpret this
- Same within the client, but a packet needs to be sent to the host
- The new colours need to be checked if they conflict [code in server_buffer::on_auth, perhaps to buffer::check_colour()], use in client and host before setting it
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.