- 11:58 Ticket #331 (gobby-0.4.5 does not compile against gtksourceview-2.0.1 or 2.0.2) closed by
- fixed: I guess 0.4.6 works without problems now.
- 11:54 Ticket #376 (Gobby should indicate where a person is currently editing) closed by
- duplicate: I guess that's what #95 is already proposing.
- 11:45 Ticket #377 (Gobby lacks keyboard binding for "Find again") closed by
- fixed: I implemented this already for Gobby 0.5.
- 11:44 Ticket #378 (Home takes you to the wrong column) closed by
- invalid: You need to uncheck the "smart home/end" option in Gobby's preferences.
- 11:42 Ticket #379 (Gobby lacks Undo) closed by
- duplicate: See #39.
- 05:25 Ticket #379 (Gobby lacks Undo) created by
- This speaks for itself. Undo is very very very useful.
- 05:24 Ticket #378 (Home takes you to the wrong column) created by
- In Gobby, hitting the "Home" key takes you to the first non-whitespace …
- 05:23 Ticket #377 (Gobby lacks keyboard binding for "Find again") created by
- Gobby doesn't have a keyboard binding for "find again". Ctrl+G is the …
- 05:22 Ticket #376 (Gobby should indicate where a person is currently editing) created by
- Currently when using Gobby (as of the hardy release) there's no way to see …
- 22:00 Changeset [4c7f07bc313850f32579018bb1c0dfde3d4c04d9] by
Don't show hidden languages for syntax highlighting.
2008-08-13 Armin ...
- 21:42 Ticket #374 (Crash when selecting syntax highlighting "Vorgaben" (default?)) closed by
- fixed: That language was never meant to be shown to the user, since it is only …
- 21:39 Changeset [e1624d68b9dc680736c70f027849a9ccbd38b00f] by
Merge branch 'master' of ...
- 21:35 Changeset [91da217b2205b4a719e5362a9db1a32a77c87b6e] by
2008-08-13 Armin Burgmeier <armin@…>
- 13:10 Ticket #375 (Require Attention) created by
- Hello there. I would like to have the following feature in Gobby, perhaps …
- 00:16 Ticket #374 (Crash when selecting syntax highlighting "Vorgaben" (default?)) created by
- Hi, when selecting syntax highlighting "Vorgaben" (default? I hope that's …
- 16:41 Ticket #299 (SVN Integration) closed by
- duplicate: duping to #365
- 16:35 Ticket #287 (Ability to use XMPP connection/room for Gobby communication) closed by
- duplicate: duping to #144
- 16:30 Ticket #300 (Add a "translator note" possibility.) closed by
- duplicate: duping to #301
- 16:24 Ticket #124 (Blocking on huge documents) closed by
- fixed: thank you for reporting this issue. We believe it has been fixed in …
- 16:21 Ticket #329 (Title of HTML pages on Gobby website is "obby", not "Gobby") closed by
- 16:11 Ticket #48 (High load (and blocking X11) when opening big text file) closed by
- fixed: I think this is fixed with …
- 15:11 Ticket #120 (Chat history at client start) closed by
- duplicate: Duping for #373.
- 14:34 Ticket #373 (RFE: please provide backlog) created by
- Thank you for gobby, a very nice application. Here is something that I …
- 11:57 Changeset [1be21d4c9b1bd3382ad5718f864668d8434ca7b1] by
Fixed build if atkmm is not enabled in gtkmm
2008-07-24 Armin Burgmeier ...
- 19:27 Changeset [f6999d34630768ae39c15a7a4b7fa810c385451e] by
block signal_language_changed while closing documents to avoid ...
- 23:02 Changeset [5fae4adc470f935051da9d8710694890eab84ae4] by
Added features to TODO that would be nice to have for a final 0.5 release
- 22:55 Changeset [cd637299d9eddf0e8c2e0ec1b1cd6de5faf36536] by
Implemented language chooser in the View menu and an about ...
- 09:46 Ticket #372 (new *.lang file) closed by
- invalid: You can use any text editor for this.
- 09:46 Ticket #371 (New SyntaxHighlighting) closed by
- invalid: Yes. Just take a look at the existing .lang files and modify one. You …